Website INSION GmbH
Become a part of our team in Obersulm! We are looking for a
Student assistant for:
Technical internship, student assistant, thesis (m/f/d)
Our requirements to you are:
- You enjoy working in a strong team, are communicative and results-oriented
- Scientific and technical interests; high school diploma
- Enrolled in a degree program in physical engineering/physics, technical optics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering/microsystems technology or related
- You will enjoy an exciting and modern working environment in a growing team with flat hierarchies and a respectful and pleasant working atmosphere.
- We provide a sound job introduction and continuous training.
- You will receive an excellent preparation for engineering activities inside and outside INSION GmbH
- We have an excellent business infrastructure, and we are very well connected to the public transportation system.
We’re looking very much forward to your application at firstname.lastname@example.org and will respond promptly. In case of any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com