Website INSION GmbH
Become a part of our team in Obersulm! We are looking for an
Engineer (m/f/d) Product Development Spectral Sensor Technology
- Product development in the field of microspectrometers / micro-optics / spectral sensors
- Manufacturing Process Development
- Optical Design and simulation
- Opto-Mechanical Design
- Experimental investigation
- You have a hands on mentality and a result-oriented work style, working in a team makes you enjoy your work and it is part of your self-image to familiarize yourself independently with new tasks and to develop yourself further.
- Degree in physical engineering/physics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering/ microsystems engineering or data processing
- Application programming skills (C/C++; MS Visual Studio; .NET)
- Experience in the field of metrology / optical metrology
- Knowledge of 3D design (Solid Works) and optical simulation (ZEMAX and other simulation tools)
- Experience in model building / multivariate data analysis is an advantage
- You are fluent in the German and English language.
- You will enjoy an exciting and modern working environment in a growing team with flat hierarchies and a respectful and pleasant working atmosphere.
- We provide a sound job introduction and continuous training.
- Company pension plan and manifold incentives.
- We have an excellent business infrastructure, and we are very well connected to the public transportation system.
We’re looking very much forward to your application at firstname.lastname@example.org and will respond promptly. In case of any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com