Website Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG
As an internal service provider, the department Research and Development is responsible in close coordination with internal and external partners of the global printing industry for the demand-oriented provision of innova-tive technologies in all performance classes of the product portfolio. Within the scope of the development of new printing processes, you will use your freedom to build up specialist competencies and Process technologies in our company.
• Responsible for new and further development of series products in an interdisciplinary team in the field of Inkjet technology, including carrying out tests for evaluation and qualification purposes
• Creation and testing of new waveforms for inkjet printing systems and introduction into assembly and service
• Planning of tests, analysis of results and derivation of optimized parameterizations
• Further development of printing systems, print-technical qualification of inkjet print heads and inks
• Contact person for external development partnerships with scientific institutes and companies and inde-pendent representation of the company’s interests externally
• University degree (e.g. in process engineering, chemistry, physics, microsystems technology, materials sci-ence, printing technology) with good results
• 3-5 years of professional experience in a development environment, knowledge of inkjet printing processes
• Communication and persuasive skills in the context of team and project work
• Independent, goal-oriented approach to work as well as the ability to analyze complex processes and interest in new topics
For many years, Heidelberger Druckmaschinen Aktiengesellschaft has been a reliable partner with a high level of innovative strength for the global printing industry. Our mission is to shape the digital future of our industry. In this context, we have aligned our portfolio with the growth areas of our industry. It is based on products for pre-press, press and postpress, service and consumables, as well as software solutions.
Location: 69168 Wiesloch-Walldorf
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG
Human Resources HR-B1-01, Klaus Köhler Phone +49 6222 82 67924
You will find more information under www.heidelberg.com/karriere
To apply for this job please visit www.heidelberg.com.